Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing #7 - Ga Ga Over Google

Google Calendar - I love it. The coolest things that I found in Google Calendar is that you can "drain" all of the information off of it into iCal. iCal is the calendar that I use on my Mac. Now I can create a school calendar and when I get home all of that info is on my home calendar. I also found out how to include the calendar in a blog. I didn't include it here, but I do know how.

Google Document - Bottom line. My Mom and I worked on a document together and she lives 1,000 miles away. Wow!!!

2 comments:

VWB said...

SO glad you are finding some "new" things! Was afraid this would be old hat to you! I just remember how much you taught me the last time we did a "class" together! Glad you can move from the pc to the mac with some of the stuff.

And thanks for sharing the photo of the "player in your life"...I know you have had a grand time the last few years and it looks like you have lots more to look forward to!

L'l Bit said...

That is cool that you can download or sync your Google calendar with your Mac device!