Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing #12 - What I Think I Write....

Two of my favorite points are be polite and (I'm going to pull several together) be interactive.
Being polite enhances the entire Internet community, I feel that it also will get you more traction with the initial blogger than flaming them. Intelligent discussion will always prevail over ranting and raving. 
Being interactive (Asking questions, responding when people comment, being open ended) helps bring more people into the discussion. These tips really helped me to think more about new techniques to use when blogging. : ) What do you think?  : )

After posting on the five players on our team I went searching for two others. I found a really awesome poem on the split finger fastball and the knuckle ball. I also found a great blog from the Highline Community College Library that had a great deal of Astronomy information for August. It was really cool finding this information when I was actually looking for something different. : ) Has that ever happened to you???

4 comments:

VWB said...

finding stuff when I'm looking for other stuff...the story of my life...birdwalking is a dangerous habit of blogging!! hours fly by and dishes pile up or bedtimes are forgotten!

SO glad you are back...told Geo4All how I hoped you'd come back! She did an awesome job and is SO excited...can't wait to see what Things you all use with the kids.

musicgirl said...

Exactly! I started chasing all these cute little rabbits and ended up with some great ideas from Dr. Jean. So much to see....so little time!

bookeatersclub said...

Looking forward to reading the rest of the posts that take you through your journey!

whoknows said...

I agree that being polite is one of the most important points about blogging. So many times I see people just railing on others and it seems they are just using this as a way to release their anger instead of giving constructive criticism.