Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #13 - Tag - You're It

One of the issues that I have struggled with is organizing my bookmarks. I have hundreds of bookmarks that are listed chronologically, but this makes it very difficult to find common threads. What a relief when I was introduced to delicious!!! I'm not sure that this suggestion is new, but I would love to have a my class research how to solve equations and tag as many different sites as possible. This process would be a great resource for students finding different ways to solve a problem that is assigned in class. I also think that this will help to organize and save the wonderful birdwalking, rabbit chasing trails that we blaze. Thank you to the wonderful people that posted on my last Thing, I learned some new terminology. Awesome!!! 

2 comments:

bookeatersclub said...

Interesting class project! Keep posting so we can all benefit from your classroom successes...

VWB said...

I would love to see the end product if you get that set up! Think it would be a great jumping off place for some doubting Thomases that sometimes feel math and libraries don't go together!