Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #19 - There Went the Rest of Summer : )

G.ho.st??? I love moments like this..... a totally new concep....  but now I have to get my head around it. When has that happened to you? I think that the idea of a virtual desktop is really neat, I just don't see why I would use one. 

Sooooo many awesome tools!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!! I love Backpack!!!! Curriculum team coordination at its best!!! This is going to be so helpful next year!!! I thought that it was free..well I'm sure that there is a free version available....

I just want everyone to know that the rest of my summer is now booked going through all of the links on the Web 2.0 awards.....  : )


1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Good thing we haven't lost power with Eduoard, you can keep surveying all those wonderful award winning sites.

You are almost to the finish line, good for you!