Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #23 - A Huge Thing Thank You!!!!


What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I loved the pictures and the mashups, of course I loved the podcasts, web awards ... you know I loved it all!!!

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program is outstanding!!! I have always enjoyed technology and have worked to implement it with my students. My knowledge has been enhanced and the opportunity to be exposed to and think through new web tools has been outstanding!!!

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Thinking through ways to implement new strategies with new technology!!! Awesome

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
No, I loved it!!!

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
I'm ready now!!!

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you said one word, infinite exclamation points)

This has been an outstanding use of my time!!! I thank all that have had any part of putting it together!!! This is how inservice should be conducted!!! Go SBISD!!! Thank you!!!

No comments: